What is an electric air pump for?
Some electric air pumps are made for the lightweight pool and beach toys, like inner tubes, floating rafts, or small pools. More advanced electric air pumps, meantime, can inflate air mattresses, bike tires, and beyond.
How do you use an electric air pump for an inflatable?
1. Place the proper nozzle onto the air pump.
2. Insert the nozzle into the air valve of your inflatable object.
3. Plug in and turn on the air pump.
4. Remove the nozzle and completely seal the air valve.
What is the size of this electric air pump?
The size of this electric air pump is 3.5"*2.2"*1.9", and weighs only 6.7oz. Compared with others, our pump has better balance size, battery life, and inflation pressure.
Why does my tire keep losing air?
1. A hole or puncture in the tire
2. Damage to the tire sidewall
3. A loose or damaged tire valve stem
4. Poor seal between the tire and the wheel
5. Damaged or corroded wheel
6. A previous tire repair that is faulty.
Are electric bike pumps worth it?
Electric bike pumps are a little more expensive than your typical hand bike pumps on the market. They come in around double the cost, but they do save you a lot of time and are a very cool feature when you're on a day out riding.